Satin Stitch Letters
Learn to manually trace Satin Stitch letters
Floriani FTCU Digitizing Class
This beginners class will show you how to manually trace letters using the Satin Stitch Tool
In this course, I cover the following:
- how to open the backdrop image
- planning your design and tracing steps
- tracing with the Satin Stitch Tools
- editing shapes and curves
- editing angle lines in satin stitches
- editing stop and start nodes - to avoid jump stitches
- editing thread colors
- 29 page PDF - step-by-step written tracing instructions for you to download
- practice image to download.
Hi I am Paula!
I love teaching! And, I especially love to teach people to learn to digitize embroidery designs using Floriani FTCU.
I taught myself how to digitize with Floriani FTCU 10 years ago. I really enjoy taking the digitizing process and breaking it down into small easy to-do steps. I want to teach each my students exactly how I learned to create my own designs - one step at a time!
My goal is to share all the digitizing skills that I have learned and to teach you how to create your own amazing embroidery designs!
I hope you enjoy these classes!
Email me at anytime at [email protected] with questions, or comments.