Learn the Basic Digitizing Elements of FTCU
Floriani FTCU Digitizing Class
This beginners class will show you how to navigate the basic features
of creating an embroidery design.
In this course, I cover the following:
- How to set your FTCU workspace Preferences to the most user friendly beginner settings
- The two kinds of file types that FTCU uses with embroidery designs - WAF and machine formats - and explain when and why to use each one
- How to open a purchased embroidery design with FTCU
- How to open a backdrop image to use for tracing and digitizing a design
- The 4 basic steps for digitizing
- How to Save your design
- Bonus video: "The Biggest Tracing Mistakes"
It's all included - videos, and step-by step written PDF's to download.
PreviewLesson 1: Beginner Workspace Setup
StartLesson 2: Understand the 2 kinds of file types used in FTCU - WAF and machine formats
StartLesson 3: Opening a purchased design
StartLesson 4: Opening Backdrop images for tracing
StartLesson 5: The 4 Steps for Tracing a design - VIDEO (12:21)
StartLesson 6: Saving your Design
StartBonus Lesson: The "Biggest Tracing Mistake" - VIDEO (4:32)
Hi I am Paula!
I love teaching! And, I especially love to teach people to learn to digitize embroidery designs using Floriani FTCU.
I taught myself how to digitize with Floriani FTCU 10 years ago. I really enjoy taking the digitizing process and breaking it down into small easy to-do steps. I want to teach each my students exactly how I learned to create my own designs - one step at a time!
My goal is to share all the digitizing skills that I have learned and to teach you how to create your own amazing embroidery designs!
I hope you enjoy these classes!
Email me at anytime at [email protected] with questions, or comments.