FTCU Stitch Tools
Learn to use the basic Stitch Tools
Floriani FTCU Digitizing Class
This beginners class will show you how to trace an image using the Stitch Tools
Run Stitch ~ Fill Stitch ~ Satin Stitch ~ Applique Stitch
In this course, I cover the following:
- How to trace a jpeg image and create a Single Run, Double Run, Bean Stitch and a Motif Stitch
- How to trace a jpeg image using the Fill Stitch Tool
- How to trace a jpeg image using each of the 3 Satin Stitch tools
- Satin Path Tool
- Classic Satin Tool
- Steil Stitch Tool
- explain how each of the tools work and when to use each one
- How to trace a jpeg image to create an Applique
- explain the 3 parts that make up an applique
- how to edit overlapping satin applique borders
- Videos showing how to trace with each of the Basic Stitch Tools
It's all included - with step-by-step written PDF's to download and follow along with the videos!
Hi I am Paula!
I love teaching! And, I especially love to teach people to learn to digitize embroidery designs using Floriani FTCU.
I taught myself how to digitize with Floriani FTCU 10 years ago. I really enjoy taking the digitizing process and breaking it down into small easy to-do steps. I want to teach each my students exactly how I learned to create my own designs - one step at a time!
My goal is to share all the digitizing skills that I have learned and to teach you how to create your own amazing embroidery designs!
I hope you enjoy these classes!
Email me at anytime at [email protected] with questions, or comments.