Understanding the Basic Editing Tools
Floriani FTCU Digitizing Class
This beginners class will show you how to edit designs that you have traced
and also make edits to your purchased designs
In this course, I cover the following:
- editing node placements
- editing inclination lines (angle lines)
- editing start and stop nodes to minimize jump stitches
- editing the Sequence View (stitching order)
- how to edit thread colors
- how to resize a purchased design
- how to make edits to a purchased design
- editing the shapes
- editing individual stray stitches
- how to use the Color Sort Tool
- understanding the FTCU Convert to Outlines feature and why you need to use it
- practice lesson for how to resize and make edits to a purchased design
- Eight PDF lessons - step-by-step written instructions for you to download
- practice images to download
StartHow to edit a traced WAF shape
StartHow to Resize a design
StartAdjust Resized Manual Paths - FTCU setting
StartUnderstanding Convert to Outlines
StartEditing Thread Colors in a purchased design
StartEditing the Stitching Order - Sequence View
StartEditing a Purchased Design
StartFTCU Color Sort Tool
StartPDF and practice samples-download
Hi I am Paula!
I love teaching! And, I especially love to teach people to learn to digitize embroidery designs using Floriani FTCU.
I taught myself how to digitize with Floriani FTCU 10 years ago. I really enjoy taking the digitizing process and breaking it down into small easy to-do steps. I want to teach each my students exactly how I learned to create my own designs - one step at a time!
My goal is to share all the digitizing skills that I have learned and to teach you how to create your own amazing embroidery designs!
I hope you enjoy these classes!
Email me at anytime at [email protected] with questions, or comments.