Digitizing outlines around your design shapes
Practice basic stitch tools and outlining shapes
Floriani FTCU Digitizing Class
This beginners class will be using the Basic FTCU Stitch Tools to digitize this fun beach design. Then, you will learn to trace outlines to highlight the details of the embroidery design.
In the course I cover the following:
- How to Open a jpeg image to trace
- How to Create a Digitizing Plan - what to trace first
- The 5 basic digitizing steps to follow
- How to trace a Fill stitch shape
- How to trace a Satin stitch shape
- How to trace Run stitches and convert them to Bean stitches
- How to add travel stitches - to avoid jump stitches
- How to delete overlapping stitches
- How edit the shapes after you have traced them
It's all included - videos, and a step-by step written PDF to download.
Hi I am Paula!
I love teaching! And, I especially love to teach people to learn to digitize embroidery designs using Floriani FTCU.
I taught myself how to digitize with Floriani FTCU 10 years ago. I really enjoy taking the digitizing process and breaking it down into small easy to-do steps. I want to teach each my students exactly how I learned to create my own designs - one step at a time!
My goal is to share all the digitizing skills that I have learned and to teach you how to create your own amazing embroidery designs!
I hope you enjoy these classes!
Email me at anytime at [email protected] with questions, or comments.