Beginners Tracing Practice - Flower
Practice tracing and learn new skills with this practice design
Floriani FTCU Digitizing Class
This beginners class will help you learn to trace a simple image using the Basic Stitch Tools.
In this course, I cover the following:
- how to open the backdrop image
- planning your design and tracing steps
- Fill stitch Tool
- Run stitch Tool - single run and double run stitches
- Satin Stitch Tool
- how to convert an Artwork circle to a Fill Stitch
- how to copy and paste segments
- editing shapes after you have traced them
- 23 page PDF - step-by-step written tracing instructions for you to download
- practice image to download.
Hi I am Paula!
I love teaching! And, I especially love to teach people to learn to digitize embroidery designs using Floriani FTCU.
I taught myself how to digitize with Floriani FTCU 10 years ago. I really enjoy taking the digitizing process and breaking it down into small easy to-do steps. I want to teach each my students exactly how I learned to create my own designs - one step at a time!
My goal is to share all the digitizing skills that I have learned and to teach you how to create your own amazing embroidery designs!
I hope you enjoy these classes!
Email me at anytime at [email protected] with questions, or comments.